PENGEMBANGAN APLIKASI ANDORID MODUL GEOGRAFI SEBAGAI MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN UNTUK MENINGKATKAN HASIL BELAJAR SISWA SMA KELAS XI IPS DI SMAN 1 MOJOSARI

  • BRIAN AKBAR PRAMUDYA SATRIO HUTOMO Unesa
  • Sukma Perdana Prasetya Unesa

Abstract

Abstract

The students of class XI SMAN 1 Mojosari who were able to achieve the KKM for geography subjects with conventional methods were 33.3%, while the other 66.7% were still unable to reach the KKM. The lack of achievement of this KKM can support innovation in providing learning media based on mobile devices. The advantages of mobile learning can be used to overcome the limitations of the PC. The ease of accessing the media can also make students more often reopen the material delivered outside of class hours. Geography subjects on environmental preservation materials require innovative learning media. The purpose of this study was to analyze the development of the geography module Android application as a learning medium to improve student learning outcomes.

This type of qualitative research is library research using books, journals and literatures as the main object. The location of this research is SMA Negeri 1 Mojosari. The reason for choosing this location is that students at SMAN 1 Mojosari have used cellphones in their activities at school. When this research was conducted from November to December. Data collection techniques use secondary data, namely documentation of learning activities, school profiles and scientific journals. Primary data collected were interviews about activities during the teaching and learning process. The data analysis technique used is to compile data, organize data and convey data.

The results showed that the use of Android-based learning methods offers interesting learning and can improve student learning outcomes araoun 20%. Students easily browse the internet to find materials and references to be used as learning materials without having to find books difficult

Keywords: Android, student learning outcomes, learning media

Published
2021-07-22