KONDISI FLEKSIBILITAS SENDI BAHU, KEKUATAN DAN DAYA TAHAN OTOT LENGAN DAN BAHU ANGGOTA KOMUNITAS BARATOS LUMAJANG CALISTHENICS

  • Ego Tedda Pamungkas Universitas Negeri Surabaya
  • Abdul Aziz Hakim Universitas Negeri Surabaya

Abstract

Calisthenics is a sport that uses body weight (Bodyweight Training) as a load, so this sport does not use any tools, only adds a variety of movements from simple to complex. Calisthenics comes from the words kalos (beauty) and thenos (strength). Now, much specialist calisthenics has registered with AKSI (Association of Calisthenics and Street Workout Indonesia) which is under the auspices of APKI (Association of Indonesian Fitness Trainers) which forms a widespread calisthenics community in various cities in Indonesia. The purpose of this study was to determine the condition of the flexibility of the shoulder joint, strength, and endurance of the arm and shoulder muscles of members of the Baratos Lumajang Calisthenics community. This research method uses a descriptive quantitative method with test and measurement data collection techniques. The data obtained is the result of tests and measurements carried out by researchers on the subject. The subjects studied were 15 active members of the Baratos Lumajang Calisthenics community. The results of this study in the first stage of the test, namely the test of flexibility or flexibility of the shoulder joints of the members of the Baratos Lumajang Calisthenics, which amounted to 15 respondents, could be seen to be in the less category, namely 33%, amounting to 5 respondents. In the second stage of the test, namely the arm and shoulder muscle strength test, it can be seen from the 15 respondents who took the test that they were in the very good category, namely 47%, totaling 7 respondents who were members of Baratos Lumajang Calisthenics. Meanwhile, in the third stage of the test, namely the muscle endurance test, the members of Baratos Lumajang Calisthenics were in the very good category, namely 80% with a total of 12 respondents. It can be concluded that the members of Baratos Lumajang Calisthenics have shoulder joint flexibility in the poor category, on the arm and shoulder muscle strength tests in the very good category, and muscle endurance in the very good category.

Published
2021-07-26
Section
Articles