Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template. Please download and read the guidelines of JUPE before submitting your manuscript.
This will ensure fast processing and publication. Any papers not fulfilling the requirements based on the guideline and template to authors will not be processed.
Author Guidelines are as follows:
Writing articles in the Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi (JUPE) need to pay attention to the following guidelines:
1. The manuscript is the result of research, has never been published, is scientific, and contains elements of present and novelty.
2. The title of the script should be accurate, concise, informative, clear, and easy to understand. Typed in capital letters Times New Roman 12, in bold, except in foreign terms italicized (italic).
3. The scope of the discussion covers the study (but is not limited to) :
- Economics Education
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Development of learning materials, teaching models, learning instruction, and classroom action research
- Economics learning strategies
- Educational Economics
4. The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia with due regard to the rules on the use of standard language, punctuation, and spelling based on the latest edition of the Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (PUEBI), or in English.
5. The script is typed 1 space on A4 paper, Times New Roman letter, size 12, with a minimum of 10 pages and a maximum of 20 pages (excluding attachment and referral list).
6. The author's name and identity (origin of the institution and email address) are listed under the heading.
7. Abstracts are made in Indonesian and English, not exceeding 175 words. Placed before the introduction, for abstract English typed italic, with font size 11, with spacing 1 (one) space.
8. Keywords are written below the abstract, consisting of 2 - 5 (two to five) words.
9. The content of the text consists of:
- INTRODUCTION (Background, Theoretical and Empirical Studies, and Hypotheses if any)
- RESEARCH METHODS
- RESEARCH RESULT AND DISCUSSION
10. The table is numbered sequentially, the title of the table is placed on it and the maximum consists of 7 (seven) words, a maximum of 7 (seven) tables.
11. Images are numbered consecutively, the title of the image is placed underneath and a maximum of 10 (ten) words.
12. Supported at least 10 (ten) referral lists, 80% refer to references that meet contemporary elements, or published the last 10 (ten) years except for the main theory, and at least 60% from the primary source of reference.
13. References used in the body of the manuscript should be on the referral list, as well as the references listed in the reference list should be used in the manuscript.
14. The list of references is presented following Harvard (Harvard Style) writing procedures using Mendeley, Endnote, or similar reference management. When not using reference management software then sorted alphabetically and chronologically. At the end of each reference (especially a journal article) is linked with a digital object identifier (DOI) using Crossref. Below is an example of writing a referral list:
Fraenkel, Jack., Wallen, Norman., & Hyun, Helen. 2012. How To Design and Evaluate Research in Education. New York: McGraw-Hill. Crossref
Lumpkin, A., 2008. Teachers as Role Models Teaching Character and Moral Virtues. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 79(2), pp.45–50. Crossref
Suryasubrata, Sumardi. 2008. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.