DEVELOPMENT OF PLANNING TECHNIQUES LEARNING MODULE WITH SUB -DISCUSSION APPLYING PICTURE DESIGN CALCULATION RESULTS
This research is motivated by the theories discussed in the reference books used in engineering design courses, none of which relate directly to real cases that occur in the field. In addition, the reference used only focuses on calculations, no one has discussed directly the method in applying the calculation results of the drawing design. Starting from these problems, the researcher wishes to develop a design engineering course learning module that discusses the method of applying the calculation results of the drawing design. The learning media development model used is a 4-D development model (four D model) which consists of 4 stages, namely: (1) Define; (2) Design; (3) Develop; and (4) Disseminate. The research subjects were undergraduate students of Mechanical Engineering Education, State University of Surabaya who took the Engineering Design course. The research instruments used were expert validation sheets, student responses, pretest and post-test. The result of this research is the successful development of a Designing Engineering learning module with the sub-discussion of Applying Drawing Design Calculation Results using a very feasible 4-D development model. Student response to the developed module has a very good response. Student learning outcomes also improve after using this module. There are several weaknesses of the developed module.
2. Hariyadi, Alfian. 2013. Pembuatan Modul Pembelajaran Wiper dan Washer Pada Praktikum Kelistrikan Otomotif Di Jurusan Ptm-Unesa. Surabaya: Universitas Negeri Surabaya.
3. Juhana, Ohan dan M. Suratman. 2000. Menggambar Teknik Mesin dengan standar ISO. Bandung: Pustaka Grafika.
4. Ridwan, M dkk. 2004. Kamus Ilmiah Populer. Jakarta: Pustaka Indonesia.
5. Sato, G. Takeshi dan N. Sugiarto Hartanto. 1986. Menggambar Mesin Menurut Standar ISO. Jakarta: PT Pradnya Paramita.
6. Suhendrik, Muhammad. 2014. Pengembangan Modul Ajar Teknik Merancang Berbasis Pembelajaran Kontekstual. Surabaya: JPTM Universitas Negeri Surabaya.
7. UNESA. 2014. Buku Pedoman Universitas Negeri Surabaya Tahun Akademik 2014/2015 Fakultas Teknik. Surabaya : Universitas Negeri Surabaya.
8. Widyoko, Eko Putro. 2015. Evaluasi Program Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.